Sunday 17 November 2013

Today's Efforts....

I'm going to change the way I'm setting up my posts I've decided.
Rather than describe what we're doing each day in some detail on a 'post' I'm going to give an overview, and create a page for each area of the boat we're working on.  That way I can include a 'link' to the relevant page and I can keep the progress all in one place.

Winter Cover

Having started to build the frame yesterday we've now finished it off and covered it with the tarps.

We're all ready to go....Winter Cover Page

Cockpit

I've treated the area of the fungus so am leaving any further sanding in that area until it's dry.

We've replaced the locker covers with temporary MDF versions cut using the originals as a template and taken them off home to start work on.

Follow progress here..........  Cockpit Page

No comments:

Post a Comment