Thursday 18 January 2018

Where Did The Time Go?

Having received a comment on one of my links it occurred to me that I ought to let you know that we continued work on Charm but I just never got a chance to sit down and publish a record!  I have lots of photos of what we continued with and I guess one day I will get around to ‘catching up’ my blogs .....

The other piece of news is that we actually sold Charm last year after much deliberation and debate but are pleased to say that her new owners are very happy with her and are out in her more than we were!  Don’t let the fact that we’ve sold her prevent you from asking questions or commenting - the experience of working on a boat like this is one you never forget or tire of talking about!

What did we buy after the Tosher? A Horizon Hunter 26 - far less maintenance as we get older but more polishing (I get to use my electric polisher!).  I do have one piece of wood to varnish though - the tiller was in sore need of attention so I’ve taken it back to bare wood and guess what? I’ve given it the ‘Soup’ treatment and am currently on coat 5 of varnish .......... won’t bore you with the pictures ..... there are plenty on here already :-).


No comments:

Post a Comment